“Becoming like Christ: hands, heart, feet, and knees”
Sundays, 10 a.m., The Harmony House 3610 Kennesaw N. Industrial Pkwy, Kennesaw 30144 770-422-0022
By faith in the risen Christ, through God’s strength and the indwelling Holy Spirit,
we have been granted all authority in heaven and on earth to live as Christ.
We strive to…
- Follow Jesus, as well as worship him. As Christ-followers we have been asked to demonstrate the radical call of Christ in our lives – love. Jesus is not only our Savior, he is also our Lord.
- Embrace all spiritual gifts, and allow people, as the body of Christ, to use them, bringing glory to God and encouragement to others. Gifts are granted by the Holy Spirit regardless of class, gender, race, or age.
- Activate the priesthood of believers (i.e. the body of Christ). We serve and learn in community with one another in a multi-generational worship structure. Teaching involves many people – all are expected to be in the Word and be prepared to share the hope that is within us. Those who tend to be on the fringes of our culture are encouraged to use their gifts.
- Exercise pastoral care through the community. We share in bearing one another’s burdens.
- Pray for and anticipate healing in all aspects, including spiritually.
- Take offerings for needs within the body and/or missional efforts, not operating costs. Operating costs are low so that the work of Christ – care for the poor, administering justice, spreading the Gospel - can be accomplished. Like the early church, our gathering place is humble. Chapel congregants are volunteers.
- Worship in Spirit and in Truth. Services are God-focused and Scripture-based with passionate worship, sensitive to the contributions of each congregant. We come together for worship services – using our talents to bring glory to God and bless one another.
- Be kingdom-minded Christians, carrying the gospel moment by moment into our sphere of influence. Worship is 24-7-365. Our lives are a spiritual sacrifices – the love of Jesus flows into every aspect of our lives.
- Have conviction for personal sin – a desire for holiness.
- Live a life for Christ, rather than just go to church.
O God, whom saints and angels delight to worship in heaven;
Be ever present with your servants who seek through art and music
to perfect the praises offered by your people on earth;
and grant to them even now glimpses of your beauty,
and make them worthy at length to behold it unveiled for evermore;
through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
~ The book of Common Prayer
770-422-0022 3610 Kennesaw N. Industrial Pkwy. Kennesaw, GA 30144